Rent a...

Baby in a portable playpen (aka pack n' play)
Couple painting their home using a ladder
Man doing lawn maintenance with a string trimmer (aka weed wacker)
Family playing cornhole (aka bags) overlooking the ocean

We are WEquip!

Founded in November 2022, WEquip is a peer-to-peer rental marketplace where renters can go to search for items they need that their neighbors might have. Owners can list their items for rent and make extra cash along the way, while renters can access items they need, all in one place!

WEquip was founded on the hope that our community at large has something to offer one another and thus create a more sustainable future. WEquip therefore is a community-run marketplace as evidenced by the company's name: WE will all work to EQUIP each other with whatever we may need, advancing our goals together.

How does WEquip work?

The WEquip rental system

The process for owners and renters to list and browse for rental items couldn't be easier! See how it's done below.

For Renters

Moving magnifying glass (gif)

Browse rentals

Search our catalog of items to rent that fits your needs.

Calendar gif

Book your time

Select when and for how long you need the rental item.

Delivery truck gif

Pick up and use!

Communicate with the owner to determine how to get your rental and start using your item!

For Owners

Computer mouse moving on screen (gif)

Create an account

Head to our website to create an account and get started.

Sharing gif

Post your rentals

Choose your items to post. Upload pictures and descriptions for renters to see.

Piggy bank with coin being deposited (gif)

Start earning!

Contribute to the community by sharing your items and start earning extra cash!

Our team

WEquip was founded in November of 2022 by Paige and Adam Miesle. The husband and wife duo launched WEquip with the hopes of connecting a larger community to enable a less wasteful lifestyle for everyone who uses the platform.

Paige Miesle

Paige has a technical background in mechanical engineering and is currently finishing her MBA. She always loves a challenge and isn't afraid of hard work. She knows that WEquip will make her life easier, as well as the lives of her family and friends, and can't wait to share it with you!

Picture of Paige Miesle, raising her arms in the air on top of a volcano
A picture of Adam Miesle, standing alongside a river on a rocky beach

Adam Miesle

Adam is an electrical engineer. He enjoys running outdoors and all things technology. Running WEquip will be an adventure as well as an opportunity to put some skills he's gained to the test. He is super passionate about helping others and knows WEquip will be both helpful and good for the planet!

Our Mission:

To create a more sustainable future by realizing the potential of the world's resources through sharing

Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question that isn't listed here? Contact us and we'll get back to you asap!

How will renters get their items?

Our rental platform will include a messaging feature where renters can chat with owners, deciding on the best place for pickup/drop-off. It can be at the owner's home, the renter's home, or a public place - whatever makes you feel most comfortable!

If I'm an owner and my item gets damaged or broken, what happens? Am I covered?

We here at WEquip have high hopes and expectations, but we know real life is messy and accidents happen. While we can't provide the specifics yet, we will have insurance in place to cover your item in the event that something happens!

How can I pay for my rental?

With a credit card! WEquip utilizes Stripe, a secure payment processing platform, to process all charges.

What is our logo exactly?

It uses the letters from the "quip" portion of our name to form a smiling face, portraying WEquip's welcoming and happy culture.

When do you plan to launch the rental portion of your website?

We are planning to launch in late spring or early summer of 2023! Can't wait?! Send us your info via the "Contact Us" page to join before the site goes public!

If I list my items on WEquip, how much will I make?

While the listing price is entirely up to you, you will bring home 75% of that! The other 25% will go to WEquip to cover overhead and administrative costs, as well as your item liability insurance.